About Kick>Start: managed by Stuart Evans – a fitness professional, allied health professional, physiotherapy assistant, and Athletics Australia/Victoria accredited coach/running coach, athletics teacher, little athletics teacher and triathlon coach.
I’ve written for the fitness about the fitness industry. I’m a former journalist and corporate advisor who decided to get out and teach people that getting fit doesn’t have be confronting, if done correctly and using the right technique, of course.
From working with those recovering from injuries to those in need of corrective exercise, personal training, sports coaching or performance development, I can assist. If you’re sick of hearing the word ‘goals’ and all the normal stereotypical fitness industry spiel, give me a call.
Your heath, fitness, sport and fun fitness answer.
- BA Exercise & Sports Science (current)
- Cert IV Allied Health (physiotherapy – current)
- Accredited Level 2 Intermediate Coach (Athletics Australia/Victoria)
- Accredited Level 2 Recreational Running Coach (Athletics Australia/Victoria)
- Accredited Triathlon Development Coach (Triathlon Australia)
- Level 1 Sports Coach (Sports Medicine Australia)
- Cert III/IV Fitness
- Collingwood Harriers (Little Athletics) Coach
- Corrective exercise specialist and physiotherapy assistant